Mens Total Health
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
PRP is in the category of regenerative autologous treatments, which means it comes from your own blood and can stimulate cellular regeneration and tissue repair. Platelets are one of the cells in our blood that when activated, they can release growth factors and other protein.
A small amount of blood is drawn in the office at the time of the procedure. Your blood is then spun in a specially designed centrifuge which separates the platelets and plasma from the rest of the blood. The platelets are isolated and then injected back into the body wherever their benefits are needed. There are numerous applications for PRP and Men’s Total Health provides the following options:
The growth factors and proteins released by the high concentration of platelets in PRP activate stems cells and stimulate cellular repair and regeneration wherever they are applied in the body. In addition, collagen production, and the formation of new blood vessels, occurs and further aids in tissue repair.
The Priapus Shot (PRP) injection is performed in our office and takes about 60 minutes from start to finish. You may drive yourself home after the procedure.
- Stronger, firmer erections
- Easier to achieve and maintain erections (i.e., improved sexual stamina)
- Increased penile length and girth
- Improvement in or resolution of penile curvature from Peyronie’s Disease
- Resolution of penile pain with erection
- Increased sensitivity in the penis
- Better overall blood flow to the penis
PRP is a safe and easy method for treating hair loss and has limited adverse effects. Optimization of this method depends on dosage, number of sessions and their intervals, and injection techniques. According to the results, the use of PRP due to its relatively high efficiency, low and tolerable side effects, and low recurrence rate can be a good method for the treatment of alopecia and hair loss. Twelve clinical trials were analyzed for the effectiveness of Platelet Rich Plasma in the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.
- In total, 84% of the studies (10 of 12) reported a positive effect of PRP for Androgenetic Alopecia treatment.
- The information analyzed highlights the positive effects of PRP on Androgenetic Alopecia, without major side effects and thus it may consider as a safe and effective alternative procedure to treat hair loss compared with Minoxidil® and Finasteride®.
Hair Restoration (Scalp PRP Treatment) Benefits:
- Creating greater hair density and thickness
- Induces the proliferation of dermal papilla cell (hair follicles)
- Promotes hair growth and increase the number of hair follicles by inducing angiogenesis
Men’s Total Health is committed to helping men with their overall health and well-being. Through our PRP treatments we give men the opportunity to feel better, look better, and improve their overall quality of life. Come see for yourself the difference individual care can make for you by scheduling an appointment today with Men’s Total Health. Get back to feeling like yourself again!
The Orgasm Shot® (O-Shot®) procedure is a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina to help relieve women with urinary incontinence and sex problems.
About 40% of women report suffering from some form of sexual disorder but that number could be higher because only 1 in 10 feel comfortable discussing the topic with their physician. Women, it doesn’t have to be this way. Reverse the aging process and get back to enjoying your sexual experiences again.
- Increased libido and desire for sex
- Increased “wetness” and for a longer duration
- Increase in sensitivity, pleasure and ability to orgasm
- Decrease in urge urinary incontinence
Decrease in urinary leaks due to coughing, sneezing, laughing, exercising, etc.
- Decrease in pain from sexual experiences
- Fine lines and wrinkles/Texture
- Acne and surgical scars
- Marionette lines
- Large pores
- Facial Skin Laxity (tightening)
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Stretch marks